Here is an overview of each module:
- Get started by identifying and assembling the core EcoCrew team.
- Conduct the first campus waste audit to quantify the amount of plastic currently used on campus.
- Mobilise the school community and inspire them to change.
- Engage the family in making changes to reduce plastics at home and what is brought to school.
- Building on the assessment of plastics being used in the school, work with the school administration to find ways to change sourcing and procurement to reduce these.
- Organise Single Use Plastic-free/reduced events to show the changes the Plastic Free Campus project has made and to inspire others for further change.
- Expand the Plastic Free Campus project to include the local community and businesses.
- Students and the local community will become more aware of the environmental issues related to plastic consumption and encourage them to implement different solutions.